The historical origin of the hotel Stadtpalais

The history of the Deutz-Kalker-Bad (spa) began in the year 1913 with the building after the plans of Mr. Verbeek, the director of town planning. One year later it became the Kaiser-Wilhelm-Bad (spa). During the First World War it was used as a military spa for the located cuirassiers.

During the Second World War the building was partly destroyed and with the end of the war again opened to the public. In 1947, the basin filled with rubble was digged out and refilled with thermal water, spring-fed of the Deutzer Rheinpark.

As the thermal and spa Claudius Therme opened its doors, the Kaiser-Wilhelm-Bad was closed in 1996.

 

best price

ONLINE-RESERVATION

Arrival
Departure
Rooms
Rooms 1
Persons Children
Promotion